Meet Nathan Marsten
With over 16 years of experience in housing finance, I have the perspective and knowledge necessary to help clients navigate the maze of financing options. I believe your mortgage financing must not simply cater to your current abilities, but also to your future goals. I can provide you with affordable options to make your housing endeavors successful and package your financing in the most advantageous manner.
As a Twin Cities native, I am committed to serving my clients and community with integrity, honesty and dedication. I reside in Minneapolis with my wife and two children. My office, a branch of Bell Mortgage, is centrally located in Uptown, Minneapolis, providing a convenient destination for my clients. If this location does not prove convenient, secondary options are readily available.
I pledge to be a trusted advisor to you and anyone you refer to my team. We will accomplish this pledge by being values-driven, active listeners motivated by integrity and passion. Our pledge does not end when you close on your financing. We will continue to provide insight, forecasts and advice on the real estate market as well as the financial markets to help you make informed decisions. We wish to provide you a balanced perspective and empower you to confidently proceed in whatever manner you desire. We will provide constant communication and keep you well informed.
I believe our current economy and housing market make your decision of whom to entrust with your financing critical. Working with an experienced professional, dedicated to the housing industry and knowledgeable of the local markets, is imperative. I hope you allow me to be that professional and prove to you my value. I am confident I can earn your trust and your business.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
The great service that you provided was evident throughout. I certainly will refer people to your firm whenever the occasion arises. Thank you again for all your help. You are very good at what you do.
Joe and I wanted to send you a quick note thanking you for making our home buying process painless! We couldn't be happier with our decision to work with you – you way exceeded our already high expectations! We will keep you biz cards handy and will be sure to refer you to all our friends.
Alicia & Joe
Thank you so much for all the work you've done to make this happen. I appreciate you so much. It's nice to be able to work with people I can trust! You guys are great!
Thank you for all you have done to make me and my kid's dream come true. I am forever grateful!
I really appreciate your help and expertise! You're a highly qualified professional who always finds the right solution that perfectly fits the condition and requirements of each person. I'll be happy to recommend you to my friends. Take care!